Tags: advance your career, commercial diver, commercial diver training, commercial diving, diving, diving career, Fort WIlliam, getting into industry, HSE, industry expert, industry news, mixed gas diving, new career, offshore, Offshore Achievement Awards, offshore certification, oil and gas, our team, PhotoSynergy Ltd, remotely operated vehicle, rov, rov pilot, ROV pilot technician training, ROV training, ROVs, saturation diving, Skills Development Scotland, Subsea Expo, subsea industry, subsea training, Subsea UK, surface supplied diving, Surface supplied top up, The Underwater Centre, underwater inspection, underwater training site, wet bell
Subscribe to our Blog
- RGU Nippon Foundation Students Gain Subsea Insight
- Scottish Resident Course Funding Available – What Are Your Options?
- Increase in ROV Training Need Outside Oil & Gas Sector
- Funding for Training: Transition Training Fund Offers Support to Oil and Gas Workers
- Language No Barrier to Learning at The Underwater Centre